Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duty Days Suck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:24 pm

Hubby has duty day! The boys are sleeping and my daughter is playing in her room! I am SO beyond bored right now!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Awww, I know how you feel. I get so bored when DH has duty days. His next one is Wednesday...so I'll be trying to figure out what I am going to do that day...
Back to top Go down

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm

It especially sucks when they have one right before they go underway! So we won't get to see him until the end of the week Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Awwww, yeah. That has to suck! Anything you can think of to do? Any movies at home you wanna watch(sounds like the house is settled down enough for it). :hugs:
Back to top Go down

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 pm

There are things that I should be doing but I am on here! This is much more fun than doing laundry or dishes!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Of course. I've only been here a couple of days and its so addictive. Not a bad thing at all hehehehehehee.
Back to top Go down

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:37 pm

It definately is addictive! lol!
Back to top Go down

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 pm

My husband is on shore duty right now. i would love for him to have a duty day. I am awful. lol i hope your days arent too boring
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Jaclyn wrote:
My husband is on shore duty right now. i would love for him to have a duty day. I am awful. lol i hope your days arent too boring

So...are you saying you get ready for days along... Laughing I can understand that, you're not bad. I get like that sometimes...like I look forward to Duty Days SOMETIMES just cause I need a day alone...
Back to top Go down
hstrode07
Recruit
hstrode07

Number of posts : 36
Rate : HM2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm with ya there. My DH has duty today too. I'm really bored!!! I feel like just sleeping all day but I can't even do that!!
Back to top Go down
babs1990
Recruit
babs1990

Number of posts : 2
Rate : schooling/dtp
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 pm

i hear yall. Duty days suck, but they r great some days too. hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sailorlover88
Sponsored content

Duty Days Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Days Suck   Duty Days Suck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty Days Suck
Page 1 of 1