Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Army Wives...*spolier alert*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Army Wives...*spolier alert* Empty
PostSubject: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 am

Anyone see it? I'm watching it now. Came in 5 mins late...AHHHH this is touching!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am

It was really good. Can you believe it was Amanda who died?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm

It was Amanda, Marylin(sp?), Betty too. I couldn't believe she died. Sadly it was ruined for me before the show was over, so it didn't have as big of affect on me, but it was a really good show!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 pm

I didn't see Betty die. How the heck did I miss that?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm

She was the one who was really messed up in the hospital bed. They kept calling her betty. Rocky went in and talked to her, then they showed how she wouldnt leave the bar and thats how she got messed up. etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:12 pm

But it didn't show her die did it? I thought she was just in the hospital still.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:52 pm

No they said her, Marylin and Amanda...they said that when they were showing Marylin's picture and saying that she died...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Gah... I am not observant at all. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Super Panda Girl
Shore Duty
Super Panda Girl

Number of posts : 284
Rate : MM3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:15 pm

okay so I missed it yesterdsay at my parents house and now Im glad I watched it hwen kenny was at wokr cuz Im crying like a baby! He would be making fun of me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missweetziebat
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:43 pm

hehehe, I was unable to really bawl...like I would have. I have learned to stay offline until after I see the TV shows...:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 am

betty did not die . i cant believe amanda died how sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives...*spolier alert*   Army Wives...*spolier alert* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army Wives...*spolier alert*
Page 1 of 1