Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoorayforthemoon
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-27

stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Empty
PostSubject: stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.   stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:07 pm

ok, ive been looking for a job for 2 months, and the other day i got two phone calls from different places asking if i would come in for an interview!! i was thrilled...but this morning, after waking up at 8 to get ready for my first one, i get a call saying that my 10:00 interview will have to be pushed up to 1:00. this would all be fine, except for i schedualed my second interview at 12:30!!

these jobs are both in the same relative area, but i just dont know if i should call the first place right now and tell them i wont be able to make it, or if i shoudl risk being late or not showing up at all!!

i guess when i get to my 12:30 interview i will ask the customer service lady how long the interview will take (if she knows...) and then make phone calls if i need to.

Smile sorry i needed to vent this stress out before i get to the store!! what would you girls do in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Super Panda Girl
Shore Duty
Super Panda Girl

Number of posts : 284
Rate : MM3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.   stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:16 pm

I would call the frist place and tell them they need to push it back. tell them you have a doctors appointment or something if you dont want ot mention the other interview
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missweetziebat
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.   stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:16 pm

awww, I'm sorry girl...the one that pushed the interview back should give you the job for that mess. I'd be LIVID!
Back to top Go down
hoorayforthemoon
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.   stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:49 pm

well everything went smoothly, actually haha. i guess there was no need for me to freak. my first interview lasted a whole 15 minutes...not sure if thats good or bad.... but i made it to the second interview on time and that went wonderfully, so hopefully i will get at least one of the two jobs!!! MONEY! yay.

thanks for feeling my stress girls!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.   stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Good luck!!

i've got my fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.   stressing out about job interviews1 AHH. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stressing out about job interviews1 AHH.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Hobby Shop :: All Work and No Play-
Jump to: