Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 1st day!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

My 1st day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My 1st day!!!!   My 1st day!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Ok, so about my 1st day... it was sooooooo AWSOME it started out I got to work at 8:45am. The girls were super nice. First off we started with wiping down all the mats and such. Then the 1st class started at 9:45am. The classes last 1 hr. So I got to shadow the assistant. I was REALLY shy at the beggining...but warmed up after lunch(which was nearly 1:30) hehe. Anyway, after lunch me and one of the ladies went and put up flyers for our Open House this Sat, from 1-4 (btw Pamela you should come...it's free and there will be raffles...even if you dont sign up your kids. ) anyway, after words we got back and did the last class of the day(during my class) I got to assist with the assistant :-) and the kids were a little older like 4 and 5, so they were all about playing around. This one kid was wanting to be a super hero...so we played that for a bit. What a way to wear me out at the end of the day...but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I got my shirt today! and it's AWSOME!
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

My 1st day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st day!!!!   My 1st day!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 am

awesome, sounds like you're going to enjoy this job and now you'll have something to keep you busy when your hubby is gone. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

My 1st day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st day!!!!   My 1st day!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Yup !
Back to top Go down

My 1st day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st day!!!!   My 1st day!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:36 am

Definately sounds like an awesome day! Kids can definately wear you out!
Back to top Go down

My 1st day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st day!!!!   My 1st day!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:41 am

wow it sounds like you had a great first day .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My 1st day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st day!!!!   My 1st day!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 1st day!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Hobby Shop :: All Work and No Play-
Jump to: