Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Empty
PostSubject: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:50 am

free shipping suppliesfor all military families. you get boxes and tape asdn all the other stuff you need to send your sailor a carepackage. i have called and used this before and i like it. i am gonna call for more since dh i deployed. hope this helps some of you guys plus it helps save you money .
it is through the post office
call 1-800-610-8734 and select option #1, then #1
again, ask them for the "Military pack."
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

thanks for the info!! that's awesome, i hope everyone takes advantage of it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
jvp2790
Bootcamp Survivor
jvp2790

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 am

Thanks for the number! Will def. use it soon!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

I've been looking for this thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Yay!! I just used this! i should be getting our stuff in like 10 business days WooHOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
jvp2790
Bootcamp Survivor
jvp2790

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:29 am

I did too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 pm

I got this and was sadly disappointed they're way smaller than the FPO/APO 'America Supports You!' boxes I got at the post office.

They still have a flat rate of $10.95 to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful   anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone's hubby deployed or going to be this is helpful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Navy Life Strife :: Deployment? You don't know the half of it!-
Jump to: