Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Tree Hill, possible spoilers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

One Tree Hill, possible spoilers. Empty
PostSubject: One Tree Hill, possible spoilers.   One Tree Hill, possible spoilers. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:10 pm

ok... so i watched it.
If it's online i watched it! lol
But i can't believe that the killed Quinton! it's insane! he was such a great kid. You know what! I bet that the guy who killed quinton is the same guy who beat up Brooke!
But then i'm not sure because I could've sworn that Brooke's mother put that guy up to it, because she wanted brooke's designs so she could take over the company! Oh my gosh!
I'm sure no one else watched this, and i don't usually but they kind of hooked me when they left that one episode hanging there with some guy beating up Brooke and then you just heard her scream and it was over. I had to know what happened! Sheesh.

Ok... geekdom is over...till i finish this weeks episode! lol

It's quinton's funeral. now they have to tell this little 5 year old, (not sure how he fits in) that Q is dead... that's gonna be harsh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou

One Tree Hill, possible spoilers.
Page 1 of 1