Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passion Parties

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Passion Parties Empty
PostSubject: Passion Parties   Passion Parties Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Hello ladies. I am new to this site. I am a SAHM who was looking to make some extra money and have fun at the same time. I found a GREAT and very fun job with Passion Parties. We sell lotions, mood enhancers, sensual massage products, novelties just for him as well as for you!! Passion Parties are a fun way to gather your friends into your home for a tasteful, educating and entertaining presentations on how you can kick up the heat in your bedrooms. We do Girls Night In parties, couples parties, birthday parties, divorce parties and bachelorette parties. I live in Virginia and can also do catalog parties for you where ever you are. Hostesses earn 10% of the party's sale in FREE products and also other gifts just for having a party. I have a full service website and you can place orders there and have your items shipped discreetly to your home. If you are looking for a way to make extra money I would love to sign you up on my team. you can get all the information on parties, shopping online as well as becoming a consultant on my website. My website address is www.kristyharmon.yourpassionconsultant.com
Let me know if you have any questions. I can be contacted here or on my webiste. Every online order comes with a FREE gift. I also do referral bonuses for getting people to order from my website or having a party. I look forward to helping you unleash your inner diva!! Give Passion Parties a try and find out what all the BUZZ is about!!

Kristy
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Passion Parties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Parties   Passion Parties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 am

passion parties are so fun. a great icebreaker!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369

Passion Parties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Hobby Shop :: All Work and No Play :: Advertising-
Jump to: