Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:08 am

Ladies,

Just to keep everyone in the loop...
yes, things are extremely slow right now. I have decided to keep the site up and running. I have quite a few more tricks up my sleeve, and you should be seeing the results by the end of the month.
I realized that to get the site up and running to the capacity that i'd like it to be, it's going to take more than time and effort. it's going to take cash. So i have put in a little cash. I don't want to name the things i've set in motion, just in case they fall through. But please know that i am currently working on the site. and will be doing more advertising as well.
For those of you who have been avid members, thank you so much for your support. please keep visiting, whether ya'll post or not, check in for any updates as we will be having quite a few in the next couple of weeks.

I still ask that you pass us on. We can't grow with out members. and I've had to delete the inactive ones. So please keep inviting more people.
New people means new ideas.

Thank you all so much for you patience and understanding.

Lynzy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou

Please Read
Page 1 of 1