Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something at my house?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

something at my house? Empty
PostSubject: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:40 pm

I was thinking....

I want to do pizza night. and maybe games...
Rachel i was thinking of inviting Danielle too! and you and your hubby are invited, and Sarah you too.
but i kind of need an idea of what days everyone has free. so let's compare calendars ladies!!
lol
I'm available any time just about.... so it's pretty much up to when y'all are ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 am

that sounds good to me! i'm available anytime after work. i'm not sure of the hubby's schedule this week and next week. i know he is off the 28 and 29 of next week though for sure so if we wanted our hubbies to be there, one of those two days would be good for me. elsewise, i don't feel like he HAS to be there, lol....hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 am

Tommorrow I have dinner plans with a new girl.
Friday I am babysitting
Saturday I am going out with a friend for pizza and beer
Sunday is my scrapbooking/alone day
Monday my friend Heather is coming over to help me celebrate my 2yr anniversary since DH isn't here.
and thats pretty much all I have planned so far. DH will be coming home soon after that, for a few days just not sure when. Get me a date and I'll see what I can work!
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:43 pm

well, then it sounds like the 28th will work. it gives me time to make sure my house is clean, lol. i've been leaving empty boxes and stuff around for the cat to play with, so it's kind of a mess right now, lol...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:16 pm

That's my DH's birthday. I SHOULD be able to make it. I have been so scattered since he left that my days are all mixed together, just remind me when it gets closer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:26 am

Tuesday Night is my HOUSE night, so I'll need to be home before 8, and I normally watch this with my friend Heather since the guys are gone, so I'll prolly need to scoot out about 7
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

hmmmm, i'll have to look into this further and get back to you. i start new classes next week and i think they are on different days this semester. i'm thinking it's tuesday, wednesday, thursday but i could be wrong. i will let you know as soon as i find out though!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:49 pm

ok... just say the word. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something at my house?   something at my house? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something at my house?
Page 1 of 1