Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We are 99% sure we are......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

We are 99% sure we are...... Empty
PostSubject: We are 99% sure we are......   We are 99% sure we are...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 pm

MOVING!!!!!!!

I received a call about a month or so ago saying our name came up on the military housing list....I told them to just put our name back on because we are stuck in a lease with our apartment complex until December 6. Well, I got a call yesterday saying there is a house available on December 10! They faxed me a copy of the floor plan for a 2 bedroom/1 bath house, since that is what we qualify for. I went yesterday and looked at one of the vacant houses and they are actually really nice! It would be a BIG improvement on convenience and space-wize. As some or most of you might know, our apartment now is either 925 sq. feet or 945 sq. feet....The apartment lists differing square footage on their lease than what is on their website. We have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, which is nice. It's a GREAT deal for the money but our apartments are pretty old and we have to walk pretty far to carry groceries to our apartment and whatnot. I listed the pros and cons of this military housing and the pros definitely outweigh the cons. We still won't be living paycheck to paycheck, especially if I'm working. We could definitely survive if I'm not working, we just wouldn't have as much extra spending money. ANYWAY....So, the house was really nice....It has a garage with built-in shelves, a fenced-in little yard, a bigger patio, a dining family AND living room, and the best parts....It has washer/dryer hookups soooo we don't have to do three loads a day (right now we have the stackable washer/dryer) because we can pick out our own washer/dryer AND central air!!!! I drove by and looked at the outside of the house since we can't go in the inside because the tenants are still living there. The outside of the house we would get actually looks like it was recently painted. The only downfall of the house is that it only has one bath, but that's not really a deal breaker for us....What would have been is if it didn't have air conditioning since only some of those houses do! It's SOOOO hard to find an apartment/house around here that has washer/dryer hookups AND AC/central air...So, we really lucked out, in my opinion. Anyway, Phil and I are going to see it tomorrow after my doctor's appointment since he didn't get to see the house. Oh...It's 1,060 sq. feet...WAY bigger than what we have now! We are 99% sure we are going to get it though in December. We will just have to start packing and see if our apartment complex will prorate our rent for a couple days, which I'm sure they will do. One thing that sucks PRETTY bad is that I definitely won't be going home next year for Phil's deployment since we'd be moving now. I already talked to my boss though and I could get time off to go home for two weeks though, so that's still awesome! Anyway......That's about all I have for now. I will keep you all updated and I will definitely post tomorrow after my first scheduled OB/GYN appointment, YEY!!!

Sorry if you already read all this on Myspace!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: We are 99% sure we are......   We are 99% sure we are...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Yay!!
congratulations!!! Good luck with all of that, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: We are 99% sure we are......   We are 99% sure we are...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:48 pm

congrats how awsome!
Back to top Go down
imkele
Recruit
imkele

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: We are 99% sure we are......   We are 99% sure we are...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:20 am

Great! I'm so happy for you guys!
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: We are 99% sure we are......   We are 99% sure we are...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 am

thanks, ladies! we will see how it goes Smile i hope phil likes the house tomorrow...i'm sure he will though, we have pretty much the same taste.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are 99% sure we are......   We are 99% sure we are...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are 99% sure we are......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Navy Life Strife :: Moving time!-
Jump to: