Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!   URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Ok Ladies!!! Guess what, I got a 2nd interview at 24hr Fitness!!! It's on Friday and I need all the help I can get. This will be an interview for either front desk or Kiddie Club!

I need you to all ask me some questions that you think would be asked at a 2nd interview or an interview period. This way I can be prepared. I can't seem to pass well in the interviews so I'm desperate!!!

soooo lay em on me ladies!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!   URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:52 pm

You have a customer who wants to return an item, but it's against store policy. What do you do?

You are in the middle of a rush, and you are by yourself. What do you do to get through it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!   URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:22 pm

LynzyLouMiller wrote:
You have a customer who wants to return an item, but it's against store policy. What do you do?

You are in the middle of a rush, and you are by yourself. What do you do to get through it?

Anwser: #1 I politly(sp?) explain to the customer that we are unable to accept the return. Possibly explain what the reason is behind the store policy, and if he still persists then I direct him to speak to the store manager.??

right?

Anwser #2 I take a deep breath and mentally, quickly organize myself and do the best I can. Acting Quickly is a skill of mine and I intend to use it. ???

right?

ok, tell me what I did wrong with those anwsers...or what I did right..

thanks girl!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!   URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Those are great... and always remember... Kill 'em with kindness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!   URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!   URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Hobby Shop :: All Work and No Play-
Jump to: