Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Panda Girl
Shore Duty
Super Panda Girl

Number of posts : 284
Rate : MM3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Empty
PostSubject: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 pm

So far Im just feeling uber bad for everyone in this episode!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missweetziebat
Super Panda Girl
Shore Duty
Super Panda Girl

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:26 pm

I wish someone would up and give me a bike. Id take it!!
This episode it kinda odd so far. I think Claudia Joy and Micheal are going to have a LOT of problems this season
Back to top Go down
Super Panda Girl
Shore Duty
Super Panda Girl

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 pm

this season is relaly depressing
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:09 am

I LOVED this episode. DH was out of the house so I cried lmao. I'm glad Trevor is ok, I hope nothing happens with him and Roxy. From the previews it sounds like PTSD. I hope he's ok :-(

I'm glad Roxy is getting the hump bar. It makes me smile since she had talked about "her dream" and thanks to Betty it's coming true.

Yeah I'd keep the bike too. I hope nothing happens with her and that new guy. no no girl, stay away! You have a husband!!! Although her husband is being a hard ass, but still. No excuses!

Did you notice that Joan had a HUGE baby bump and this is only episode 3 or 4 in the season. She got big fast!!!

Yeah, I feel Claudia Joy and her husband might have problems. But I think that's to be expected with a loss like theirs. I'm glad that he was able to talk to the lady who's brother blew up and killed their daughter...

thats my take lmao!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:15 pm

I love love love this show, though I like first season better. but cool thing, today I went to give a photography lesson over at the old navy base, riverfont park and I took a wrong turn and there was a house that had an army brown that said maj. sherwood, so I keep driving and I see all these light crews and turcks and catering and houses being air conditioned via those big white tubes and i was so excited because I think I just discovered the shooting location for the show!!! lol Love it. Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* 272989
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:45 am

i love this show so much . dh and i both watch it he watchhed it in Va and i watch it here in cali. then when he calls me the next day he will ask what it was about if he missed it and i get all into it. then he bought me the first season for our one year anni. crazy when it came out we just said i do . lol cant wait to see what happends tomorrow on the show.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
A-Schooler

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:12 pm

http://www.google.com/search?q=where+is+army+wives+filmed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

it should be the fourth link down it's a pdf of a military mag. and it's on page for, I want to stake out the BX now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 am

Can you belive Army Wives. all i have to say is alright roxy , i cant believe pamelas husband was undercover. that is crazy ast least ever thing is ok. then the whole situation with roland and the girl thats just crazy. i think they picked wonderful people to be thier chld's godparents.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
A-Schooler

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:13 pm

so this last episode, I just watched, total shocker, didn't expect one thing in that episode to happen. I really hope joan doesn't lose the baby, that would be aweful. well can't wait for the next episode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 am

I loooove this show! I didn't watch ANY of the first season. I kept hearing stuff about it and finally got on mylifetime.com and watched the whole first season in one day. I was such a big baby. I cried so much. Now and I don't miss the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:28 am

is this the official thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*   Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army Wives! *you know there are spoilers!!!*
Page 1 of 1