Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nap time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

nap time Empty
PostSubject: nap time   nap time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Ok so at the day care I work at, when all the little ones are sleeping I'm on here. Well usually don't get to be on too long because we have this one child that's 11 mo and in the one yr class, but he's still on baby time and wakes up after 1 HR!!! nap time 63326 and then wakes up all the other kids who then become cranky b/c they didn't get their 2-3 hours. Well he's been gone the last two days and while it's been better he's got a couple of the younger ones on his time table, but today when he woke up after an hour he just laid there nap time 37920 then I made him a bottle (which was supposed to be already made, but the girl that leaves when I come in didn't do it, though she was reminded, whatev) and he actually fell back asleep! nap time 77848 I'm so super excited right now, now if only they'd stay asleep till 3:30 like the other class does nap time 23593 Know it's kinda random, but it's a first! the new tubes in his ears may have somehting to do with it.
Back to top Go down

nap time Empty
PostSubject: Re: nap time   nap time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Naps are always nice! I have my 3 month old down for his afternoon nap! My other 2 are laying down in their room quietly....which is nice!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

nap time Empty
PostSubject: Re: nap time   nap time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

oooooh nice...
Back to top Go down