Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update to JOB SEARCH!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Update to JOB SEARCH!!!   Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 am

I have finally done it!!! I have finally found my place out here!!!

After not hearing back AT ALL from 24hr fitness I decided to take some of your advice and look on craigslist...the 1ST job I saw was this Teacher position at a place called MyGym here in SD. The position is RIGHT down the road from my apartment...like seriously a couple min drive...pays $8-$10.00 an hour(not sure how much I will be making yet, cause I don't fill the paperwork out until today)...but anyway, I got the call and she goes "I wanna hire you, do you wanna work with us???" I go YES!!!!! I said definantly!!! So today at 3:00pm I go and fill out all the paperwork, and 3 days later after the background check, I should be able to start working...

Now the business is awsome. I am so honored to be apart of it...because it teaches kids 6month-13yrs self-esteem, self-confidence, all while working out or being energetic. EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!

I get to work in workout clothes (workout pants and a company t-shirt) and get this MY SOCKS...yup "no shoes on the mats" I get to work in SOCKS!!! how perfect??

I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!! These ladies seem really nice and I FINALLY GOT A JOB. I beat out 6 other applicants!!!!

although I do feel slighly bad for them....

but I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is the web site if you are intrested those of you with kids...

http://www.mygymsandiego.com/

they actually have a couple locations here in SD, as well as other parts of the states and even some countries
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update to JOB SEARCH!!!   Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:10 am

woooohooooo, see? gotta love craigslist Smile CONGRATS, HON! now we have to work around both of our busy schedules to find a time to hang out, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Update to JOB SEARCH!!!   Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 am

that sounds awesome, you'll probably be so much happier than at the 24hr place.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Update to JOB SEARCH!!!   Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm

rdersham wrote:
woooohooooo, see? gotta love craigslist Smile CONGRATS, HON! now we have to work around both of our busy schedules to find a time to hang out, eh?

hehehehe yup. I won't start til Wednesday, and I barely work weekends unless I work a bday party...so it wont be TOO bad :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update to JOB SEARCH!!!   Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:12 am

yay! congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update to JOB SEARCH!!!   Update to JOB SEARCH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update to JOB SEARCH!!!
Page 1 of 1