Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project Empty
PostSubject: SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project   SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Ok so as you all know I'm a photographer (amongst other things lol) and I am going to redo my business and I'm thinking Emerald Rose photography, what do you think? I also want to do a Portrait project and the first one that came to mind was doing one of our military men and women and their families (active duty or reservists). SO I was wondering if any of my beautiful ladies and their men might be willing to help me out. I can't pay you, but maybe I can give you a print or two. I'd also like to find a place to showcase this work.

ps I want real women and men, not models, any shape size color will do, oh yeah and I'll need you to sign a model release, that's it.

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project   SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:18 am

seriously, I would so be there for you girl if I were closer. I will be in April of next year, but can't right now :-(
Back to top Go down

SC Ladies, or anyone near, I'm looking to do a project
Page 1 of 1