Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have an interview!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

I have an interview!!! Empty
PostSubject: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 am

Saturday I have an interview for a lady who needs someone to pick up her son (whos 7) and take him to school. Its only 3days a week and I pick him up and take him home, so VERY easy....

cheers
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:17 am

Good Luck!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:46 pm

good luck today!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Thanks, I decided not to take it, simply cause its 23miles away and with gas prices and what she was paying I can't do it. Then she emailed me back and was like , I'm in a bind, if I pay you $125.00 a week for a couple weeks can you do it? And I asked DH should I, but and he was of no help...he said "IDK"...so I told her I would..now just waiting to hear back from her. GRRRR...thats still not alot of money considering I'll be driving over 46 miles a day total that Im not getting paid for.
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:56 pm

$125 is pretty good for babysitting for a little bit each day....i think it's better than nothing. if nothing else, it's something else to put on your resume AND it'll keep you occupied during the day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 am

I decided not to do it. $125 isn't bad for baby sitting each day, but it's the driving that has me. With the prospect of gas prices going up and 46 miles a day, 3 days a week, thats alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an interview!!!   I have an interview!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an interview!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Hobby Shop :: All Work and No Play-
Jump to: