Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I unofficially got a new job!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

I unofficially got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: I unofficially got a new job!   I unofficially got a new job! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:18 pm

So I went on an interview today for a middle school teaching position and after got a phone call from the principal of an elem. school I interviewed for on wednesday... He said I was their top choice and they were recommending me for the position which basically means as long as all paperwork goes through alright I"ll be a new teacher soon! And I should be able to have this count as my first full year teaching since it'll be before the 45th day of school! whoo hoo! lol I am so super excited because this was the school I wanted of all the schools I interviewed for and it's so close I could probably technically ride my bike! I can't wait for him to actually 'offer' me the position b/c I then can get in there and arranging my classroom. I'll have to bake some goodies for the poor music teacher that's going to have to relocate though lol since I'll be taking her room

I'm so excited I'm going to get out my cricut and make my hall passes lol. I unofficially got a new job! 424331 I unofficially got a new job! 37920
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I unofficially got a new job!   I unofficially got a new job! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Girl I am beyond excited for you, that is such great news!!!! Keep us informed as to when you get the job *hugs*
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I unofficially got a new job!   I unofficially got a new job! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:27 pm

yey!! we'll keep you in our thoughts and hope that you get the job for sure. good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I unofficially got a new job!   I unofficially got a new job! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Hey y'all. SO life has been so topsy turvy lately, but I did get the job, and it's the reason I haven't been on at all in sooooo long. Teaching is great, but it doesn't leave any time for me really and when I do, the last thing I want to do is look at the computer and think lol. Thank you ladies for all you well wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I unofficially got a new job!   I unofficially got a new job! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I unofficially got a new job!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Hobby Shop :: All Work and No Play-
Jump to: