Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True blood Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

True blood Series Empty
PostSubject: True blood Series   True blood Series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm

I started reading this first and then found out it's a series on HBO.

It's really graphic (sexually) but... i like the show.

besides it's HBO... my grandma (devout southern baptist) used to call it Hells Box Office. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

True blood Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: True blood Series   True blood Series Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:56 pm

ok... so the next episode is coming out tonight, and i'm killing time till they upload it to the internet. cause i still don't have cable, lol... i'm thinking that's gonna be the next thing i get, lol
anyway. last weeks episode left us wondering if bill the vampire, sookies boyfriend, (no sookie's not a vampire.) was in the fire that killed 4 vampires.
I happen to know that he was not in the fire but that's cause i read the book. I am however curious as to who WAS in the fire. because they aren't exactly following the books... so i'm still on the edge of my seat.
I'm also curious how Jason fairs in his V juice (vampire blood) addiction...
I know who the killer is... but i'm anxious to see how that lays itself out.
This week should involve more of Eric, the extremely old viking vampire. They didn't do a great job of casting this guy though, because the Eric in the show is WAY girlier that the Eric in the book.
ok...
so i realize no one else is watching this series but me, but i figure.
A) i'm bored so why not give a readers digest version, and
B) maybe it will attracted more people when the bots crawl through here and post this on the search engines! and
C) maybe it will get people interested in the show, and i'll have some one to discuss with, lol

PS. feel free to readers digest anything y'all are watching!
Back to top Go down
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

True blood Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: True blood Series   True blood Series Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:09 am

ok....
so bill didn't die, i knew he wouldn't! and the extra dead dude was the coroner apprentice guy i thought it would be... (who called it? woop woop)
so now they have sookie in Fangtasia the vampire bar, reading humans minds to see who stole money from the bar.... i know who it is. it's Long feather, or shadow, or sitting duck or whatever his name is.... and they left us wondering if he was about to kill sookie or what!
He doesn't.

Sam who is a Shape shifter... was seen running through the woods buck naked. so now he's got the detective on his case trying to find out more about him, when he should be trying to find out who's been killing all the girls who have slept with vampires.

And we left Tara going to get an excorcism because she's been convinced that she has a demon, even though she doesn't believe in that stuff.

And last but not least!!! Jason, sookie's brother.... addicted to V juice.... *shakes head*
his new girlfriend gets him into a messy predicament, when they abduct a vampire to steal his blood. it was actually really heart wrenching, because they just threw this silver chain mail over his face, and wrapped him with silver chains and drove off with him screaming in the back of the truck. in jason's defense... he didn't know amy, (the GF) was gonna do that...

can't wait for next week.

all that stuff about tara and jason, and the GF... wasn't in the book. i wonder where they are going with it.

that's my summary, lol... wow, i'm a nerd. ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True blood Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: True blood Series   True blood Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True blood Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Media Room :: TV Guide!-
Jump to: