Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VTC woot woot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

VTC woot woot Empty
PostSubject: VTC woot woot   VTC woot woot Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:37 pm

It was SOO great!!

I got to see DH, and i was super nervous, and i popped off all my fake nails, ha. but it's alright, they were the cheap press on kind. heh.
I also got a video tape of it, and the VCR i got from the thrift store worked. woo hoo! and i've already watched the tape twice. I miss my hubby! Sad

But we're so close to done, so that's really freaking awesome!! and he looked great!
when we were (supposed to be) done, the other guy hadn't shown up, and Allison the Ombudsman was all, "are they gonna go find the guy?" so DH got up to go check, I was totally checking him out! haha.
Turned out, if the guy didn't show, he didn't get the VTC. so we got an extra 15 min.
We felt bad for the people on my end who were waiting on their sailor, but we were super stoked about having 30 minutes total to talk!
And it was really wierd because the delay was so bad. so we kept laughing at each other.

anyway, that was my experience and it was awesome!!

I love my husband!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

VTC woot woot Empty
PostSubject: Re: VTC woot woot   VTC woot woot Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:50 am

yey! how exciting! glad everything worked out for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369
pvm4ever88
Recruit

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-03

VTC woot woot Empty
PostSubject: Re: VTC woot woot   VTC woot woot Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm glad you had a great experience...I'm gonna cry if we do that when my DH goes on deployment.

Your so strong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VTC woot woot Empty
PostSubject: Re: VTC woot woot   VTC woot woot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VTC woot woot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Sweethearts :: Navy Life Strife :: Deployment? You don't know the half of it!-
Jump to: