Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've been thinking...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Lynzy~
Admin
Admin
~Lynzy~

Number of posts : 715
Rate : MMN3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

I've been thinking... Empty
PostSubject: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 pm

I was thinking of offering to wash Uniforms out of my home. Like a laundry business from home.

I was getting DH's Dress White ready... (because he failed to tell till last minute that he needed them dry cleaned, so i did them myself.) And i did them perfect. he was complete shocked, said they were "super Sat!"

So i was thinking, I'd charge $5 per uniform an extra $0.25 for starch if they want it. I could even shine boots for $5, cause they are more time consuming. I could even go down in price for boots, if they bring their own shoe shine.
What do you ladies think?

My mom made a good point, in that, When DH is gone I won't want Guys dropping their clothes off at my home, especially when i'm alone. so she suggested a public drop off/pick up place, and possibly have a second person there with me. and she said to check my lease and make sure that its alright there, since we are renting.
anyway.... opinions are welcome!
Thanks girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynzylou
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm

I think that would be awsome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Omg. Me and my husband were discussing the same thing because he too did the same thing. And I did them myself and everyone thought that he had them done by a pro. Which at the NEX down here they are horrible. And some guy offered me 30 bucks to do his. I think it's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
A-Schooler

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

it's a great idea, but I'd charge double at least, and if they need it rushed maybe triple. Because how long does it take to do one? plus the electric, water, other materials you'd be using up. jmo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking...
Page 1 of 1