Navy Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy Sweethearts

Navy Sweethearts of the world get together.
Girlfriends, Fiancess, Wives, Family members, Enlisted memebers,
If you have any tie to the navy,
be it emotional, physical whatever.
Come in and let it roll.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

preparing for deployment :(

Go down 
+2
~Lynzy~
Super Panda Girl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparing for deployment :(   preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 pm

thanks girls for all your help and support..

yeah i am sure i will meet some people eventually.. it is just so hard to even leave the house having 3 kids uner the age of 3... and how am i supposed to meet people if i cant leave the house, lol
Back to top Go down
rdersham
Deployed!
rdersham

Number of posts : 323
Rate : MM2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: preparing for deployment :(   preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:38 pm

i always just meet people off myspace and now here and have get togethers at the house....and i don't even have kids yet, lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/qt4u0369

PostSubject: Re: preparing for deployment :(   preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am

yeah thats a good idea.. i am meeting a few people here and there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preparing for deployment :(   preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Hello ladies. I am new to this site. My hubby just left for our first long deployment. He will be gone for 7 months. The longest we have been apart since we have known each other is 7 weeks. I am hoping that I can handle this. I have a 3 year old and a 4 year old. I am glad that I found the advice. I plan to put it to good use!!
Kristy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Sarah

Number of posts : 800
Rate : FC2
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: preparing for deployment :(   preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:09 pm

we will be going through our second one soon too. I feel like I am more prepared for this one than the last one though..so im ready so to speak. Hopefully. Good luck everyone going through or whatnot.

I wish I were in FL..I'd hang out with ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparing for deployment :(   preparing for deployment :( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparing for deployment :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2